The University of Wisconsin Nutrient and Pest Management Program (NPM) and Integrated Pest Management Program (IPM)—work to bring research-based information regarding Wisconsin farm profits, water quality, pest management, pesticide use practices, and nutrient management planning to Wisconsin farmers and landowners.
Our website hosts the Wisconsin Crop Manager newsletter in a blog format and provides news, contacts, outreach publications, and contributions from a broad spectrum of UW Cooperative Extension and College of Agricultural and Life Sciences faculty, staff, and programs. Click here to Subscribe for free.
Recent WCM articles:
- Wisconsin Crop Manager newsletter, June 15, 2017
- Using High-Input Systems for Soybean Management Increases Yield but Not Profitability
- Planting Date, Maturity, and Temperature Effects on Soybean Seed Yield and Composition
- New UW-Extension identification guide to toxic plants in forages and pastures available
- 2016 Wisconsin CCA Board Activities
Visit NPM on Facebook >> https://www.facebook.com/uwnpm
There are over 150 IPCM videos on our YouTube channel. A few popular videos are shown in the playlist below.