The University of Wisconsin Nutrient and Pest Management Program (NPM) and Integrated Pest Management Program (IPM)—work to bring research-based information regarding Wisconsin farm profits, water quality, pest management, pesticide use practices, and nutrient management planning to Wisconsin farmers and landowners.
Our website hosts the Wisconsin Crop Manager newsletter in a blog format and provides news, contacts, outreach publications, and contributions from a broad spectrum of UW Cooperative Extension and College of Agricultural and Life Sciences faculty, staff, and programs. Click here to Subscribe for free.
Recent WCM articles:
- Fall is Still a Good Time to Sample for SCN and Other Plant Parasitic Nematodes
- Weed Identification Series, Biennial Wormwood
- Food, Land & Water Conference
- Start Managing for Fusarium Head Blight Before Planting 2017/18 Winter Wheat
- Top 8 Recommendations for Winter Wheat Establishment in 2017
Visit NPM on Facebook >> https://www.facebook.com/uwnpm
There are over 150 IPCM videos on our YouTube channel. A few popular videos are shown in the playlist below.