The University of Wisconsin Nutrient and Pest Management Program (NPM) and Integrated Pest Management Program (IPM)—work to bring research-based information regarding Wisconsin farm profits, water quality, pest management, pesticide use practices, and nutrient management planning to Wisconsin farmers and landowners.
Our website hosts the Wisconsin Crop Manager newsletter in a blog format and provides news, contacts, outreach publications, and contributions from a broad spectrum of UW Cooperative Extension and College of Agricultural and Life Sciences faculty, staff, and programs. Click here to Subscribe for free.
Recent WCM articles:
- Wisconsin Crop Manager Newsletter August 10, 2017
- Wisconsin DATCP Pest Bulletin, Aug 10, 2017
- Vegetable Crop Update No. 16- August 4, 2017
- Wisconsin hosts the 2017 North American Manure Expo: August 22 & 23
- Now is the Time to Begin Evaluating Corn Fields for Harvest
Visit NPM on Facebook >> https://www.facebook.com/uwnpm
There are over 150 IPCM videos on our YouTube channel. A few popular videos are shown in the playlist below.