The University of Wisconsin Nutrient and Pest Management Program (NPM) and Integrated Pest Management Program (IPM)—work to bring research-based information regarding Wisconsin farm profits, water quality, pest management, pesticide use practices, and nutrient management planning to Wisconsin farmers and landowners.
Our website hosts the Wisconsin Crop Manager newsletter in a blog format and provides news, contacts, outreach publications, and contributions from a broad spectrum of UW Cooperative Extension and College of Agricultural and Life Sciences faculty, staff, and programs. Click here to Subscribe for free.
Recent WCM articles:
- Wisconsin Crop Manager Newsletter, September 20
- Two New Videos Posted on Corn Diseases In Wisconsin
- 2018 Wisconsin Soybean Yield Contest
- Bacterial Leaf Streak of Corn Confirmed for the First Time in Wisconsin
- What to Expect from Stalk Rot and Mycotoxins in Severely Diseased and Damaged Corn
Visit NPM on Facebook >> https://www.facebook.com/uwnpm
There are over 150 IPCM videos on our YouTube channel. A few popular videos are shown in the playlist below.