The University of Wisconsin Nutrient and Pest Management Program (NPM) and Integrated Pest Management Program (IPM)—work to bring research-based information regarding Wisconsin farm profits, water quality, pest management, pesticide use practices, and nutrient management planning to Wisconsin farmers and landowners.
Our website hosts the Wisconsin Crop Manager newsletter in a blog format and provides news, contacts, outreach publications, and contributions from a broad spectrum of UW Cooperative Extension and College of Agricultural and Life Sciences faculty, staff, and programs. Click here to Subscribe for free.
Recent WCM articles:
- 2017 Soil, Water & Nutrient Management Meetings
- Wisconsin Crop Manager Newsletter November 16, 2017
- UW/UWEX Plant Disease Diagnostic Clinic (PDDC) Update November 10
- 2017 Wisconsin Oats and Barley Performance Tests
- Wisconsin DATCP Pest Bulletin, Nov 9, 2017
Visit NPM on Facebook >> https://www.facebook.com/uwnpm
There are over 150 IPCM videos on our YouTube channel. A few popular videos are shown in the playlist below.