The University of Wisconsin Nutrient and Pest Management Program (NPM) and Integrated Pest Management Program (IPM)—work to bring research-based information regarding Wisconsin farm profits, water quality, pest management, pesticide use practices, and nutrient management planning to Wisconsin farmers and landowners.
Our website hosts the Wisconsin Crop Manager newsletter in a blog format and provides news, contacts, outreach publications, and contributions from a broad spectrum of UW Cooperative Extension and College of Agricultural and Life Sciences faculty, staff, and programs. Click here to Subscribe for free.
Recent WCM articles:
- Wisconsin Crop Manager Newsletter, December 13, 2018
- Understanding Buffer Requirements for Dicamba Applications in Xtend
- Herbicide Resistance in Wisconsin: An Overview (December 2018)
- Natto Soybean Production in Wisconsin
- UW/UWEX Plant Disease Diagnostic Clinic (PDDC) Update November 30
There are over 175 IPCM videos on our YouTube channel. A few popular videos are shown in the playlist below.