Christelle Guédot, Entomology Specialist, UW-Madison and Amaya Atucha, Horticulture Specialist, UW-Madison, Janet van Zoeren, Fruit Crops Extension Intern, UW-Extension.
Summer is finally here and things are picking up across the state. We have a full newsletter, so I hope you have time to take a look at it!
- First brown marmorated stink bug caught in trap
- IPM: Cultural controls
- Plant Disease Diagnostic Clinic update
- Insect Diagnostic Lab update
- Phytophthora diseases of berry crops
- Water management in strawberries
- Cranberry degree-day map and update
- Black rot is here
- Wine and table grapes developmental stages
- Grape insect pest scouting report — Leafrollers
- Reduced risk insecticide: Surround
- Focus on apple aphids
- Rescue me! Late thinning options for apples