Janet van Zoeren and Christelle Guédot, UW-Extension
This week in the Wisconsin Fruit Newsletter you can read about:
- Insect Diagnostic Lab update
- Plant Disease Diagnostic Clinic update
- Insecticides for organic berry production
- Cranberry plant and pest degree-days: July 24, 2018
- Rupestris speckle on grape
- Keeping your grape mildews straight!
- Grape variety developmental stages: July 26, 2018
- Grape insect scouting report — are Japanese beetles over the hump?
- Apple field day at Oakwood Fruit Farm
- Mating disruption for management of insect pests in apple