The Wisconsin Cropping Systems Weed Science Program (WiscWeeds) would like to invite corn and soybean farmers, agronomists, industry representatives and Ag educators to attend the 2018 “Weed Science Plot Tour” on Tuesday, July 17, 2018 at Arlington Ag Research Station (Public Events Building, N695 Hopkins Rd, Arlington, WI). See flyer attached.
We will showcase studies comparing:
· Herbicide Programs in Corn
· Weed Management in Enlist Corn
· Impact of Carrier Rate on Efficacy of PRE-Emergence Corn and Soybean Herbicides
· Comparison of PRE-Emergence Herbicides for Weed Control in Soybeans
· Systems Approach for Weed Control in Balance Beans, Enlist, Liberty Link, and Xtend soybeans
Registration starts at 8:30 AM with coffee and donuts. Plot tour starts at 9:00 AM and concludes by 11:45 AM.
Please RSVP by July 13, 2018 with Mindy Breunig or Kelly Tomko-Ewing via phone (608-846-3761) or email ( firstname.lastname@example.org;email@example.com)
For questions related to the tour, contact Rodrigo Werle, UW-Madison Extension Cropping Systems Weed Scientist via phone: 608-262-7130 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org