Janet van Zoeren and Christelle Guédot, UW-Extension
Cooler temperatures and rainy days herald the beginning of fall and the harvest season. We hope you’re all gearing up for a great harvest season and a great fall — it’s my favorite time of year!
We will continue to publish the WFN into October.
This week in the Wisconsin Fruit Newsletter you can read about:
- Insect Diagnostic Lab update
- Plant Disease Diagnostic Clinic update
- High Tunnel Raspberry and Blackberry Guides
- Leaf tissue analysis for berry crops- Now is the time
- Cranberry plant and pest degree-days: Aug 22, 2018
- Grape variety developmental stages: Aug 23, 2018
- Botrytis bunch rot of grapes
- Brown marmorated stink bug in Dane County apple orchards
- Oblique banded leaf roller