Janet van Zoeren and Christelle Guédot, UW-Extension
This will be our final issue of the Wisconsin Fruit Newsletter for this season. We hope you found it interesting, and look forward to beginning again next spring. Happy fall!
This week in the Wisconsin Fruit Newsletter you can read about:
- The end of another season
- Insect Diagnostic Lab update
- Plant Disease Diagnostic Clinic update
- Blueberry pruning
- Cranberry plant and pest degree-days: Sept 19, 2018
- Grape developmental stages: Sept 20th
- Post-harvest tasks in the apple orchard
- Beware: brown marmorated stink bug is on the increase this fall!