Janet van Zoeren and Christelle Guédot, UW-Extension
This week in the WI Fruit News you can read about:
- Rain and insecticide applications
- New fruit team publications, and updates to website
- Insect Diagnostic Lab update
- Plant Disease Diagnostic Clinic update
- Japanese beetle emergence has begun!
- Cranberry plant and pest degree-days: June 27, 2018
- Post bloom fruit-zone leaf removal. Now is the time!
- A reason to start spraying fungicides early in the season
- Grape variety developmental stages: June 28, 2018
- Grape insect scouting report – Japanese beetle season begins
- Section 24(c) Special Local Needs label for Mustang Maxx
- Return bloom in apples