Amanda Gevens, Professor & Extension Specialist, Plant Pathology Department, University of Wisconsin-Madison
A Newsletter for Commercial Potato and Vegetable Growers Prepared by the University of Wisconsin Madison Vegetable Research and Extension Specialists
July 24, 2023
- potato and tomato early blight and late blight disease updates
- cucurbit downy mildew updates
- two-spotted spider mites
- European corn borers
- caterpillar pests in cole crops
- Potato and tomato early blight and late blight disease updates
- Cucurbit downy mildew and powdery mildew updates
- Potato Virus Y updates and management, Two-spotted spider mites, Caterpillar pests
It has been great seeing so many growers and allied industry partners at our summer field days! As a reminder, we have our WI Potato Coalition & WI Seed Potato Certification Program Field Day this Thursday, July 20 in Rhinelander at the Starks Farm! Click here for the flyer with more information.
Wisconsin Vegetable Crop Update blog site where you’ll find updates throughout the year.